- December 31st, 2016
- Write comment
|16 People Needed to Work Virtually as Contractors|
| Based on current successful contractors, this position is the best fit for the following applicants:
*We are not servicing the following states at this time: California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, and Wisconsin .
- Pay is dependent upon the Client you chose to train with. Some Clients offer a base rate per hour. Others per minute.
- For the majority of clients – No Sales are required. Just due diligence, conscientiousness and dependability. Some clients do offer an extra incentive for sales.
- Starting pay for most Clients is approximately $8.50 per hour and top call takers make $14.00+ per hour.
- Pay Period is Bi-Monthly: Checks are automatically deposited or mailed twice per month on or before the 12th and 28th of each month.
- Depending upon the client you choose, contract requirements can range from a mandatory requirement of 10 Hours per week to 20 + hours.
- If you would like to work over your contracted hours, you can. It is up to you and the availability of hours. Some contractors have worked close to 80 hours a week on a contract that only required 20 mandatory hours. Again it depends on the particular client and the availability of hours over and above your weekly contract requirement.
- Independence. Work in your own dwelling. No micro-management (Boss).
- No gas to buy. No driving to work time.
- No dress code. Pajamas are fine.
- Tax Deductible expenses not available with standard employment such as phone
& Internet service, % off home office used for work, including electricity, paper and office supplies.
- You will be contracting for a growing well rounded company that has been around since 1994.
- Contracts are renewed every 3 months as long as you are dependable.
- It is like having an ATM in your home. Why? Because, after you meet your contract hours, you can select additional hours as needed for emergencies.
- Service as an Independent Call Center Agent answering inbound Customer Service calls for well known large businesses needing help assisting customers with placing orders, billing questions, payment arrangements, dispatch, technical support- such as for mobile phones, questions about products, and reservations. The type of phone assistance needed varies per client.
- This is Not a commission based position; this is simply Call Center work just as you would assist customers in an off site Call Center environment but this will be from your home office.
- This is a 1099 position.
- Hours are Part Time or Full Time dependent upon availability of hours for FT.
- Schedules are flexible and you can choose your hours.
- If dependable and conscientious about your contract requirements, contracts are renewed automatically every 3 months for most of the non-seasonal, year around clients.
- A drug test and a background check are required.
- Comfortable with basic Computer skills including email and documents.
- Would like to work PT or FT as a 1099 contractor from home.
- A Quiet home office place to work. No ambient sounds such as pets or children while working.
- Able to be in training consecutively up to a maximum of 4 hours in the evening or morning for up to a total of 10 weeks.
- * A dedicated, hard wired phone with no features.
- * A noise canceling phone headset.
- * A computer with the basic following specs:
Minimum Hardware: 2 Gigabytes (GB) – 80 GB IDE – Single Core 1.4 GHz – 48 x CD ROM Drive – 32 Bit Sound Card -speakers
Minimum OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit, and MAC OS 10
* If you qualify for the opportunity, view the details for PC REQUIREMENTS.
You DO NOT need to have a dedicated, (in wall) phone line or all your servicing PC equipment requirements together for the beginning of class, but you will need it by the end of your client certification training class.
Customer Service Professional (CSP) Certification
You are responsible for your Customer Service Professional (CSP) Certification fee. You must be certified as a Customer Service Professional or ‘CSP’ before choosing a Client. This is to make sure you are going to be able to perform as a customer service agent and can be offered client oppotunities. The CSP training can be done in 2 hours or you can take longer; it is up to you. The CSP Certification fee is usually $99.00, but can go as low as $0.00. *This will be explained to you further once you send in your resume. Best advice would be to plan for the highest fee of $99.00.
*VirtualScape Internet Solutions, LLC does not profit from ‘Customer Service Professional’ (CSP) Certification fees and has no control over whether the fee is $0.00 or $99.00 *on any given day.
Client certification is separate and in addition to the one day ‘Customer Service Professional’ (CSP) Certification. Once you have passed and been certified as a CSP, you will be able to see the different Client opportunities in detail and what each Client requires. You can then choose the client you wish to train with and service as a Virtual Customer Service Professional. Client training / certification fees can range from $19.00 – $199.00+ depending on the Client you choose.
*VirtualScape Internet Solutions, LLC does not profit from any training fees. Fees go directly to pay the Client Instructors that train the Call Center Professionals up to 4 hours a day for up to 10 weeks to work on their Company’s software and with their Company’s customers. Time required for training varies depending upon the client you chose to go with.
Why Do I Have to Pay for Training?
You will be working from your home. We are relying on you to be dependable. We have to make sure that only serious and conscientious applicants apply. The company can not afford to pay for training costs then have candidates come and go.
For candidates, this is the same as paying for technical training or college courses. If you want to become a Paralegal, Dental Assistant, Network Administrator and so forth, you pay for your own training and certification before applying for the job role.
This certification requires very minimal training fees and time commitment compared to other trade school certification programs or college course fees, plus the rare opportunity to work from your home base. It also guarantees work immediately after passing client certification. You can choose your hours online 2 weeks in advance for most clients before you even pass your final certification.
VirtualScape is a legitimate work from home opportunity, but there is a charge for becoming certified. You are required to do your due diligence and pass the required certification training. This is simply Call Center work just as you would assist customers in an on site Call Center environment, but this will be from your home office.
Your certification training is fully tax deductible along with many other tax breaks applicable to 1099 status such as: Phone & Internet service, % off home office used for work including electricity and more that you can not claim as a W2 employee.
If Interested please reply with an attached Resume or with your experience in the body of the email to: